Friday, April 23, 2010

4-23-10

I really do agree with the old adage about a photo being worth 1,000 words! However when I receive a client testimonial to back a photo, it's worth becomes invaluable.

The following e-mail was sent to us from Brett Nystrom who hunted with CICC Outdoor Adventures Guide, Andy Smith on April 19, 2010. The “4-19-10” titled post details his particular hunt while the testimonial that follows in this post gives accolade to the quality of services that the Outdoor Adventures Team provides!

Enjoy the read,

Regina

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4


Casey-

I would like to thank you and the Outdoor Adventures Crew! It was apparent from the start that you guys are true professionals. I hadn't hunted with a rifle in quite a few years and it was truly an unforgettable experience. What a great day, start to finish! It was a real pleasure hunting with my guide, Andy. What a great guy!

This was my second hunting experience with Outdoor Adventures, (Turkey Hunt 2009), and I'm sure there will be more in the future.

Thanks Again, Brett Nystrom

No comments: