Thursday, May 21, 2015

Trifecta!!!


Today was one of those days! We had a hell of a time finding the pigs but when we did these guys flat got it done! Al was the first to strike anchoring his pig with an incredible 550 yards shot, not bad for a guy who had not hunted in a few years!!!! Paul and Jarrod got it done as well, doubling up on a pair of boars at a mere 50 yards! We spotted a big group of pigs and put a text book sneak on them. At 100 yards they were ready to shoot but I wasn't so we kept sneaking and I finally decided at 50 yards to let them shoot. When the smoke cleared they both looked at me and said "I thought you were going to get us close enough to kill them with rocks". I've seen both these guys shoot and by no means did we need to get any where near that close for them to get the job done but I was having fun watching them look at me like I was nuts so we pressed on! We had a great time on the hill today and I'm sure you will see these guys on the blog again before too long.  

No comments: