Friday, June 19, 2015

Sharks in the bay!

I've always wanted to catch a shark and finally decided to give it a go! A quick call to my buddy Jay Lopes of Righthook Sport Fishing and we were set to hit the bay for some shark action. We met at the Berkley Marina at 6:00 AM and after a short boat ride we dropped the hook and got the rods in the water! It didn't take long for the action to start and after a few swing and misses we were hooked up! The action was non-stop the entire trip! We caught leopard and seven gill sharks all day long! The shark fishing reminds me so much of sturgeon fishing, except the action is non-stop!! I can guarantee you that I will be back after the sharks again soon. We all had a blast and kept a few to eat, and the meat is excellent! If you are interested in getting out for a shark bite you can reach Jay at (916)417-5670, it will be a trip that you won't soon forget!







    

No comments: