Saturday, January 8, 2011

1-8-11

This morning I had the pleasure of hunting with my lovely wife Regina. It is not too often that she can get away from the office and go on a duck hunt with me, so when she expressed interest in going this morning I jumped all over the chance. We have been married for 6 years and I think today was only the 6TH or 7TH time that she has been duck hunting with me. It seems that I am always to busy with clients and she is stuck in the office making sure that business keeps rolling. We had a great shoot this morning and as always we had a lot of fun. The morning flight was weak but we stuck it out and the birds showed around 8:30. It seemed like only half of the ducks would listen to the call, but the ones that did came in feet down. We ended the morning with limits of ducks and 3 snow geese. I had a great time and I hope she can get away for another hunt or two before the season ends.

Casey

       

No comments: