Tuesday, April 24, 2012

4-24-12

Today I guided Walt, Deborah  aka "Linda", and Tom for stripers. We launched out of Ward's Landing and headed down to the Red Sea. As soon as we put the minnows in the water I looked at my fish finder to see arches all over the screen. Before I could say anything to the client's it was fish on and we had a double hookup. Before long all 4 of our rods were doubled over as we had found a huge school of fish! We made pass after pass thru the fish with the same results. We had multiple double hook ups today and even a few quadruples. It was fast and furious action and by 9:30 we had boated over 30 fish and headed into the dock to get their limits cleaned. The fishing is as good as it gets right now and I have been having a blast. Hopefully the action will continue.

Casey

No comments: