Friday, November 2, 2012

11-2-12

We are getting close to having all of the fields ready for water! The harvest is complete and we just have a couple fields left that the mowers and discs are working hard to finish up. By the 6TH I hope to have water running on all of our properties as I know most guys are very eager to get into the field.

In the last few weeks I have spent alot of time traveling from ranch to ranch and have taken it upon myself to do a little predator control. Over the last week I have eradicated 3 coyotes out of the 4 that I have seen. Who says a 3.5" BB, fired out of  a 10 Gauge with a pattern master choke isn't a coyote gun? I have been knocking them down out to 75 yards!!


Just thought I would post the pictures of the small amount of fun I have been having while trying to get all of this work done.

Hopefully I can get to killing some ducks soon! It's getting to be that time of year.

Casey

No comments: