Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Outdoorsmen Gift Guide

I always laugh when I get a phone call from a panicked wife, girlfriend or sister, asking that dreaded question of "what should I get him for Christmas?". Honestly, I laugh only because I have the same issue when it comes to thinking of something to get Casey! The problem is that most outdoorsmen, buy what ever they need or want, whenever they need or want it. More often than not, they never wait, and end up just buying it on the spot. This makes it very difficult for the women in their lives to get them something that they don't already have. I've decided to compile a list of items that I have gotten Casey in the past. Maybe this list will help instigate an idea for a perplexed woman trying to find the perfect gift or maybe it will give our guy followers a few ideas for their wish lists this year. So over the next 12 days, I'll post a new idea each day and most of these items can be easily found online, so that will make your shopping even easier! Good Luck and Merry Christmas!

Day 2:

Anyone who knows Casey, knows that he is hard on equipment. This statement is especially true when it comes to his knives. He uses a knife, a lot and for many reasons, so I can't really get on him too bad for always wanting a new knife or a sharper knife or a better knife. Then one glorious day we were introduced to Piranta Knives by Havalon!! These knives really are an Outdoorsman's dream come true. Honestly, I wish I had thought of such a concept as removable blades. Yep, you heard me, removable blades! That is the beauty of the Havalon knives. You never need to worry about a dull blade again. These knives are always sharp because you just replace the blades and go!

This really is a great gift for anyone who spends time in the outdoors!

www.havalon.com


No comments: