Monday, March 24, 2014

Equipment For Sale!!

I have finally decided to take the hit and am going to sell both of my Argo's and buy one new one! I currently have 3 Polaris Rangers that are fitted with tracks and am going to reduce the fleet and just have one Argo as it seems to be the best in the wetland. With that being said if you are interested in either of the Argo's let me know.

The Camo Argo is a 2005,  8X8 Avenger. It has 500+/- hours on it and I can get the exact hors off of the gauge if needed. It has a 25 HP Kohler engine that runs like a top. It has been gone thru front to back and all bearings, belts, and chains are tight and ready for duck season. It is sitting on a 5.5' x 10' trailer and will be sold as a package. I am asking  $6,500 for the Argo and trailer.



The Green Argo is a 1999, 8X8 Conquest. It has 250+/- hours on it and I can get exact hours off of the gauge if needed. It has a 20 HP Kawasaki engine that runs like a top. It has been gone thru as well and is ready for action! It is sitting on a 5.5' x 10' trailer and will be sold as a package. I am asking $6,500 for the Argo and trailer.



If you have any questions or would like to take a look at either of them let me know. Thanks, Casey

1 comment:

Adair Argo said...

Even we offer Argo Equipment for sale such as Avenger EFI with Thruster Kit, 2011 Argo 650 HD $9950, 2011 Argo 650 HD $11400 etc. Thanks for sharing such information and relevant post.