Saturday, April 6, 2013

4-6-13

After seeing all of the Sturgeon roll yesterday I had to get back on the water and give it another try. I only had a few hours this morning before the kids baseball games so I grabbed my grandpa and Cade and we hit the water. The water was on the rise and had alot of trash coming down, so we anchored up and waited for a bite. We did not have to wait long before grandpa's rod went down and it was Sturg on! Gramps did a great job fitting the fish and after a 20 minute battle I slipped the 50 incher into the net! Unfortunately we had to get to the baseball games so as much as I hated to we pulled the anchor and headed in! There are alot of sturgeon right now and more stripers coming up every day. I would imagine the bite will bust wide open any day now! 

Casey

No comments: